ConsoleChat.io turns browser's console into a global real-time chat. If you're browsing a site that uses ConsoleChat.io you don't need to install any software - just open up your console and join the pit!
ConsoleChat.io is a project that started as a joke. Just try it out and have fun!
Use the below functions in browser's console for chatting and commanding ConsoleChat.io
1. Launch the chat
2. Set your username
3. Say something
4. Talk only to the users on the site you are currently browsing (current tab)
5. Go back to public channel
6. Send a private mesage to a user
cc.msg('username', 'Your hush hush message')
7. List all available public channels
8. Join a channel. Or create one of the channel does not exist yet.
9. Create/Join a private channel that will not be visible via consolechat.list() command.
cc.join('channel name', 'private')
10. List all users currently online on the channel
11. Leave a channel
12. Get insturctions
13. Close ConsoleChat.io
Go on and try it out on this site!
We don't take any responsibility for what happens on ConsoleChat.io chat or for the content that users publish on ConsoleChat.io.
ConsoleChat doesn't track any messages sent by it's.